Send your Solution or new Puzzle
PUZZLE of the MONTH
- The puzzles will be published on the 1st day of each month.
- The solutions will be published at the beginning of the following month.
- Solutions will be accepted until the last day of each month. It is possible that puzzles have more than one correct solution.
- Anyone can propose a new puzzle along with its solution(s).
All original puzzles are under the copyright of the APM Institute and their authors. Conditions for other use except private entertainment, are stated below.
The original mathematical puzzles are under the copyright of the APM Institute of Physics and Mathematics and their authors. They are intended for private entertainment only. Do not use them for any other purpose without the clear reference of the APM Institute and their respective authors. Especially organizations may not use them for public or business purposes without the written consent of the APM Institute.
- The mathematical puzzles will be published at the APM Institute’s site on the 1st day of each month.
- Up to three persons who first send correct solutions, will be named as winners of the month at the APM Institute’s site. Each of the solutions will be published under the author’s name, on the beginning of the following month, along with the solution of the author of the puzzle.
- Solutions will be accepted until the last day of each month and will be checked by the organizers for correctness. It is possible that the mathematical puzzles have more than one correct solution. Every solution qualifies if it is correct.
- Anyone can propose a new puzzle. The proposals along with the solutions, will be considered by the organizers and if selected, will be published under the authors name, on the first available month. Obviously the authors of the puzzles are excluded from the winner’s list.
Created: 21 Mar 2016 Leave your Comment